Hello from Norway

Hier könnt ihr eure Arabella und/oder Euch selber vorstellen
Forumsregeln
Jeder der sich neu anmeldet im Forum, sollte sich hier kurz vorstellen um ein wenig aus der Anonymität des Internets hervorzutreten und ein wenig gute Manieren zu beweisen. Auch diejenigen die denken es kennt sie jeder, werden gebeten sich die Mühe zu machen und ein wenig über sich zu schreiben, da ja auch die Neuankömmlinge sicher gerne wissen würden mit wem sie es hier zu tun haben.
jarnil

Hello from Norway

Beitragvon jarnil » Mi 28. Aug 2019, 22:53

My name is Jarl Nilsen and lives at Bryne. 30 km from Stavanger at the south west of Norway. I am new member from may this year.
I am married with Gro and we have 3 kids together with the youngest 15 years. I celebrated 60 years this summer.
Beside my interest of old cars I am also an active racedriver running GT racing with Dodge Viper here in Norway.
I am working as an general manager for a technical company.
Some of you met us at the Arabella meeting in june this year, and for those I will say hallo again. It was very nice to meet you all.
My interest of Arabella's, is caused by that my father, bought one of the Hegre-Bellas that was imported to Norway by company Jonas Hegre in 1962 after the Lloyd collaps.
He owned the car for 10 years.
Later my twin brother started working for the Hegre Company as salesman, so we had a common interest and Arabellas and the plan was to get one each for traveling, and meetings.
We found one in Netherlands 5 years ago with same colors as our fathers. This is now in driveable condition with the same plates as our fathers car. The year after we were lucky to buy one from the Hegre Company in good shape, but with bad engine.
The engine was rebuilt by my brother, but sadly he died last year and didn't reach to get it finished. My plan is get it finished with plates until next summer.
Bets regards
Jarl Nilsen

Zurück zu „Eure Fahrzeuge und die Besitzer“