New Forum Member.

Hier könnt ihr eure Arabella und/oder Euch selber vorstellen
Forumsregeln
Jeder der sich neu anmeldet im Forum, sollte sich hier kurz vorstellen um ein wenig aus der Anonymität des Internets hervorzutreten und ein wenig gute Manieren zu beweisen. Auch diejenigen die denken es kennt sie jeder, werden gebeten sich die Mühe zu machen und ein wenig über sich zu schreiben, da ja auch die Neuankömmlinge sicher gerne wissen würden mit wem sie es hier zu tun haben.
Arabhead61

New Forum Member.

Beitragvon Arabhead61 » Do 22. Apr 2021, 05:26

Hello to all Arabella Forum members.

My name is Alan Norman and I live in Melbourne Australia. My Email contact is - Alan.Norman@Arabella-Freunde.de

In 2018, I inherited 2 Borgward Arabella (38s) cars from my deceased fathers estate and I have been collecting some parts to commence the restoration of one of them.

My father purchased this car new in 1961 from a small shipment of 12 vehicles to Melbourne, (I think).

Following a motor car collision, He ordered a lot of spare parts in 1968-9 from the Bremen based Borgward company.
I have located these parts and most are in perfect condition, which I will be using in the abovementioned restoration.

There are still some parts that I need to purchase so I have submitted my contact details onto the spareparts newsletter forum today. I look forward to conversing with other members regarding these unique and pretty little vehicles.
Regards,

Alan Norman

jensschumi

Re: New Forum Member.

Beitragvon jensschumi » Do 22. Apr 2021, 18:43

Zuletzt geändert von jensschumi am Do 22. Apr 2021, 18:48, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

jensschumi

Beitragvon jensschumi » Do 22. Apr 2021, 18:47

G'day mate :-)

welcome to our community.
Just write openly about yout needs and concerns.

You might know that the spares situation around the Arabellas is a bit... tight.

But here you're in the right place.

A few pic of your Aras would be appreciated :-)

Jens

Arabella

Beitragvon Arabella » Do 22. Apr 2021, 22:19

Hi Alan,
welcome at the arabella-friends forum. What a surprise it was for me to read that there are arabella cars in "down under".( Never saw one when I was in Melbourne :D) . If you have any requests concerning spare-parts or tips about fixing remedies, don't hesitate to post your questions here in the forum. Some used spare parts are available through members and reproductions are occasionally initiated. I am sure, we all envy you for your NOS parts that your father had ordered in Germany a long time ago :D .
Anyway, happy to have you on board,
cheers, Rainer

arn

Beitragvon arn » So 25. Apr 2021, 21:02

How nice that Arabellas are also cultivated on the other end of the world! Good luck and enjoyment with this interesting hobby.
Arn

Zurück zu „Eure Fahrzeuge und die Besitzer“